CM question please

babyg

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

So im kind of asking a bit of a tmi question here but how do you know you have cm??

Do you get it all the time when you wipe? Or do you have to go looking for it?? - Sorry !!

I never get any most of the time when i wipe but have noticed some cloudy cm last two days when i have wiped?

thanks

Hey, I have the same problem. I don't get much at all. I did read that sometimes the fertile CM sometimes does not make an appearance but is inside so you might have to have a route around lol xxx

hiya i have to have a root around for mine, i didnt think i had any until i looked while checking cervical position!

lol thanks hun i was thinking of doing that but was like hmmmmmm i will next cycle lol, was just wondering what everyones experiences with it were. ttc on hold atm anyway, im worried i have low proestrogen levels so am waiting results of those first and havnt had pos opk stupid things!!lol

7 days till test according to your ticker :) fx for you hun xx

thanks car87 :) i have been thinking bout checking my cervical position too but have no idea how tbh, gonna google it now lol xx

I normally have to go looking, only sometimes see it when I wipe. I find the cervical position thing really hard to work out.

thanks i will defo be looking for it from now on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back