Clumsy?

Fly

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that they have gotten really clumsy ? i mean like droppin stuff or messin up things that u usually do without thinking about ? i keep crunching the gears on the car and tapping in too many 0's on the till at work and am dreading going to me other job on wednesday as a cook at a cafe cos i think am gonna burn meself loads i spect :lol: anyone else relate to this ?

oh and my braincells seem to be decaying at a rate of knots...i keep forgetting really easy stuff like how many 2p's are in a pound.. it took me 15 minutes to think about that one today when cashing up at work and then i had to count them to make sure for crying out loud :rotfl:

Your center of gravity changes when you become pregnant so maybe thats why :D

My brain has turned to mush!!!! I couldn't remeber where my coat was the other day and so had to go to work without it!!!!
Also lost my watch this morning - ...... I was wearing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

pmsl solo - am SOOO glad its not just me :D thanks for that explanation aswell mrs tommo :D xxxx

Oh dont worry hun!!! I was at my dumbest durin my first tri....
I drove 15miles to get rabbit food from the store....and i look after my 1yr old neice durin the week...anyways i got there, got her out, went and got the food, paid, put the baby back in the car and drove home. All fine till i went to feed the bunnies and realised that i'd left the food in the carpark outside the shop! DUH!!!
I have about 100 tales like that :) so dont feel alone lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back