When do you finally feel pregnant??

CazH

Reaction score
I so keep forgetting i'm pregnant! I sometimes think maybe i'm not as cant see or feel baby, worried in case i go for scan and she says 'its all in your head love!!!!' Obviously did 2 tests at time of BFP and have not had period for 2 mths but just still cannot believe there is something growing inside me!

Wish the doc did do a test to confirm, i guess you never believe it till you see it!

Anyone else the same??

I'm def the same. I keep on convincing myself that there is nothing in my tum and have spent a small fortune on tests to prove it to myself. On top of it now though. Down to one test a week I reckon! :lol:

Was gutted when the midwife said it was too early to see me and has moved my appointment back two weeks. Bring on the tum I say although I'm sure I'll regret that xx

ive only just really started to feel pregnant because i did'nt want to get myself too attached because of my late m/c in january, even when baby was moving at 17 weeks i just kept saying to myself that its just wind, even thought i went for my scan and had extra scans ive only just started to feel pregnant this time. with all my others it was after my 12 week scan i really started to feel pregnant :)

I have just recently cause of my ever growing tummy :lol: i think it will be more real when we go for the scan!!

i dont feel pregnant at all,only the triedness gives mine away,mae the most of it girls coz we'll soon be moaning as our waistbands expand n we cant fit in our jeans anymore lol

This is exactly how I feel!
I'm so nervous about my scan on Friday, incase they tell me theres nothing there or something. I know I'm prob being stupid but I can't help it.
I can't wait until I start showing for it to all seem real!!

I felt exactly the same as this pregnancy was such a shock and hubby reacted so badly I just couldn't believe it I had done two tests, had all the sickness and symptons but was convinced I was going to go to the scan and be told off for wasting there time cos there was nothing there. Once I saw the scan I started to believe and I keep getting out the pic to remind myself. You are not alone at all hun alot of women find it hard to believe without photo evidence for all kinds of reasons :hug:

I feel exactly the same apart from the part about forgetting I am pregnant, its all I think about all day!!!!! Its the first thing I think about when I wake up. It won't seem real until I see the scan picture (13 days to go!!!) I think it will really sink in then. I keep thinking that they are going to tell me that there is no baby!!! In the first weeks when I found out I was pregnanct I did about 5 tests over two weeks just to make sure the hormones were stll there!!!! x

I keep getting twinges ALL the time... as mad as it sounds they scare me the most everytime i go the toilet thinking it'll get taken away from me...

but they are what keeps it real for me at the moment too... and being tired all the time!

I can't wait to feel really pregnant!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't feel like i forget i am pregnant but i don't feel like i have a LO inside me. I huge very sore boobs and nausea on and off, last night i just didn't 'feel' right but its was probably because i was tired and feeling sick. I might sound totally mad but i am 90% sure i felt my baby move last night! I know i am only about 8 weeks (i think) but 3 times within 10 mins i felt like something low down in my tummy had flipped over! I know you feel movement earlier if its not your first but i am sure i felt it, i suppose once your on your 4th baby you KNOW what it feels like when the baby moves without a doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back