Clouds turn to spend the night in hospital....!!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Well my goodness me.........Kirlykird comes home as Cloud goes in :shock:

I've had a text earlier from Jo (Cloud9) to say she is in the hospital, as she has had a small bleed.......she is ok, ans they had done a trace & Dylan is fine too. They are keeping her in overnight for observations..!!

If anything changes I will let you know.

Sending love & hugs to Cloud & Dylan....these baby boys are really playing up this last couple of days :shakehead:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

big hugs to Jo and Dylan , hope they're both doing ok and get to come home soon :hug:

thinking of you cloud hun hope you and dylan are both ok and home soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just had another text, she's doing okay, had no more bleeding, so hopefully they will let her go home in the morning......she's just gotta wait till morning :hug:

Oh no1111 I tell you what, boys are just trouble, I should really try and keep Teej away from the laptop in case he has any bright ideas!!!!!

I hope you start feeling better Cloud!! She hasn't had the easiest time of it has she? Big huggles :hug:

ow no hope you they let you out soon cloud glad you are okay and lo thinking of u hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad there has been no more bleeding and good luck for the morning :hug:

Will try to update you later if I hear anything :hug: Fingers crossed they let her home this morning :hug:

hope alls well today cloud hun and they let you come home :hug: xxxxxx

Hi all
Thx for the messages and thx Em for been my messanger :hug:

We have come home this afternoon, They monitored us this am was going to be for half an hour but ended up been for an hour because Lazy boy was asleep but he is fine and Dandy.No more bleeding.

Was a very scarey site to see blood there but my cervix is closed so don't have to worry about labout for some time yet :cheer:

It good to know you're home & D is sitting tight :cheer:

Great news to hear you're home and well cloud9, very best wishes
:cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111