clothes help!

mine's like hip/pubes type area! tbh it has only stretched a tiny weeny bit, one of the lines has gone a bit wobbly, but thats all!! am dead chuffed! just a shame noone's gona see it ever unless i'm doing rudies :lol:

You will be back in a bikini u wait and see :D Fuck this I'm a bridesmaid in May and going on a Hen to Spain in March! So I need to be skin and bone material because all my sis's mates are skinny bitches and theres not a hope in hell I'm being Free Willy in the photos!

fook that! theres more lines than a map of the UK on my belly!! and its proper saggy and minging!! i bet you look fab!

God nooo Alice, mine are all over my hips and arse! :blush: I'm super flabby too and carrying lots on my hips.. Wish I had the willpower Jayne had to do Lipotrim or something!

me too! my diet i did just before i got with D was fab, remember the one i lost shitloads on? if only i had the motivation now!! i've been eating well this week tho, have eaten veg and everything!!

and stretchies, mine are all over the bacck of my knees, hips, bum, tummy, boobs and even bingo wings :shock: had a fair few from my teenage days nyway tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back