cloth nappies

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
hiya all . this being my 4th child..*cough* yes 4th this time around i have been thinking about using the cloth nappies everyone here seems to love. the thing is being the queen of conveniance i have no idea how to use them or what i need, could you give me a little advice. are they 'hard work'? and being a lazy arse will i regret using them as soon as i start? cheers xx

They are harder work than a disposable, but only marginally. They are not at all 'hard work' IMO and there's lots of benefits. :)

There's 1000's of threads on nappies, with the answer to any possible query you may have, try the super-long stickied thread in General Discussion for a good start or search for specific terms.

If there's any questions you can't find answers for, ask away. I always welcome pms for nappy advice too :D

yes look in babies general discusion.. the sticky.. its fab theres loads of info on there.. yes they are a tiny bit more work than a disposable but only that you have to rince them and wash tehm and peg them out.. instead of throwing them out like a disposable..if u need anymore info feel free to pm me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back