Clementines

Mrs.s

Reaction score
I have just eaten a whole pack while watching a film didn't even notice till they were all gone!! Must need vit c lol

Thought I would share :)

Lol someones going to be on the loo tomorrow morning

OMg I cant get enough of them!!! I buy three huge bags a week and ordered my shopping online on monday and ordered another 2.5kg box of the buggas!!! Lol BUT>....they were sending my bloods sky high so had to calm it to 5 a day and not all at once ;-( lol xx

Last edited:
Ahh they are lovely icy cold from the fridge....yum yum...

This is exactly my craving they have to be ice cold :) I am in the bath now and I swear to I could still eat more but I am stopping myself because the sugar hit can't be good for me!!

Lol pinkpunch I wish but I doubt it very much I am the opposite to regular!!

Lexi at least you were able to just have one :)

I bought three bags of them today while out it's madness!!!

I love them and will eat a bag at a time but they give me heartburn! :(

My thing is yoghurts. 2 before bed every night.

It was pineapple before this I would literally have ripped someones head off it but now it seems to be clementines :) still I can't complain at least it's not mcdonalds :rofl:

Absolutely Mrs S....can you imagine if were were eating as many McDonalds....lol!! xx

Absolutely Mrs S....can you imagine if were were eating as many McDonalds....lol!! xx

:rofl: my god as nice as that would be I am not one of the lucky women who can eat bad stuff and stay slim,that would be a dangerous craving for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back