After my little scare...............

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by leannesxb, Jan 4, 2012.

1. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

I have sworn to the OH and Dylan that for the next few months I am gonna be taking much better care of myself. I have brought some vit c cos I can't stomach much orange juice and some omega 3 fish oil because I can't eat shellfish or fish cos it makes me feel sick at the thought of it. I am upping my calcium intake from just milk in a few cups of tea to making sure I have lots of yoghurts and at least one glass of milk a day plus am forcing down my vit d supplements. After having a lecture off a 13 year old last night I now feel terribly guilty that I have not changed my life style since finding out I was pregnant.

Plus I am washing baby things this week as I realised last night had anything gone wrong nothing would have been ready and I have to say I hate being unprepared!!!

2. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Aaawww hun I was scared too lol....I'm not ready to do a labour thread yet :shock:

I'm seriously getting my ass in gear this week, if my indigestion lets me :( xxxxxxxxx