Clearblue fertility monitors

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hi girlies as some of you know i am in the middle of being diagnosed with PCOS. Starting to get my head around it all and feeling a lot more positive. What i want to know is if clearblue fertility monitors are really worth the money (as they are quite expensive) Would it be better than just relying on OPKS?? Should get my diagnosis a week on monday when im back at the doctors so i'll know more about what they can do for me then!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

:lol: xxx

Well personally I think the the cbfm is great and far easier than opk's. It takes away any of the problem question is the pok positive or not. It gives you a low, high and peak rating with your fmu for the month. You BD on peak days and thats how I got my BFP! Literally the first month of getting my peak ( mc unfortunately).

However, you could just use cheapie opks till you get what you think is a positive then get a clearblue smiley face opk and double check it. Same thing really. Also your other difficulty with the monitor may be it really only works for someone with a regular af as you have to poas in certain days. Is your cycle regular if you have pcos?

Hey hun at the moment my cycle isnt regular but ive been off microgynong for only 9 months too so not sure if that is still having an effect aswell as the pcos! the cheapies and the smiley sounds like a possible better option then. Thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back