clearblue fertility monitor....recommendations?

Emma.b

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Im thinking of getting a clearblue fertility monitor. I was just wondering if any of you girls are using them and if so how do you rate them?

Do you use them right through out the high fertility period?
Do you find them to be accurate??
Are they easy to use?
Do you get your positive results each month??
Any1 with pcos use them? If so do you find them better than cheapies??
Also how do they work?? Does it give you a yes or no answer only or does it give you variations?
Are they value for money?

So for the millions of questions....but im thinking of getting 1 this month and replace it from using the cheapies

Thanks girls x x x

I'd recommend one hun, I got bfp first month of using mine :) hoping it will do the sane again once af has arrived :)

I bought mine second hand off ebay for 40 on buy it now but I'm sure if uve got patients and bid u shud be able to get one cheaper, mine worked finee once reset and is pretty easy to use and understand, get low, high or peak fertility..

Hope info helps

Hey thanks...

I'm not bothered about the price so long as it worth the money. Think I'm gonna order 1 this payday and give it ago. Can't do any harm! LOl x

I would defo recommend them, i got a BFP on my second month of using it! The first month for me it just got used to my body and I didnt get a PEAK, just HIGH's and LOW's, but the second month i did get my PEAK on the day i expected it aswell, so we BD and now im 7 weeks pregnant! You can buy them cheap from Ebay, thats where i got mine from. Good Luck xxx

Hey girls,

Im thinking of getting a clearblue fertility monitor. I was just wondering if any of you girls are using them and if so how do you rate them?

Do you use them right through out the high fertility period?
Do you find them to be accurate??
Are they easy to use?
Do you get your positive results each month??
Any1 with pcos use them? If so do you find them better than cheapies??
Also how do they work?? Does it give you a yes or no answer only or does it give you variations?
Are they value for money?

So for the millions of questions....but im thinking of getting 1 this month and replace it from using the cheapies

Thanks girls x x x

I would def recommend getting the cbfm, we had been ttc for 8 months, 2nd month of using the cbfm and I got my BFP!

Ill try and answer a few of your questions...you set your machine on CD 1 (first day you get your period - proper flow) you then switch it on each morn, the cbfm will tell you when it wants a stick (if I remember rightly about cd 9) it then reads your urine and gives you a reading of low/high or peak. I got 2 days of peaks both boths but I know some ladies just get highs, and the monitor does need to 'get to know you'. I usually had sex every other day when I got the high reading then both peak days...I dont have PCOS so cant answer your query with that. You will usually use 10 sticks per sycle but sometimes I believe it can ask for 20 so I suppose it could become pricey but in my opinion well worth it and you can sell the monitor on!

Good luck :)

Thanks for the info mrs v....

The more i hear/read about this monitor the more im inclined to get one.

Just been in the chemist and there still £90 in there so i think i bit of ebay searching is in order, altho i probably will get impatient and buy the chemist 1 lol

Can't wait to try it out on my next cycle!!!

Thanks x xx

Def buy off ebay, or try amazon, they will be cheaper than the chemist! Youll be so excited when you get your high/peak readings and youll be dragging other half to bed ;-)

Hope you get your BFP soon x

hi hun
i got my bfp on the first month of using it too :)
im selling mine if you want it £40 inc postage if you interested. send me a message if you are it also comes with the sticks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back