Clearblue Fertility Monitor

lynseyology1

Reaction score
HI everyone, I am very new to message Boards so i am sorry if this topic has been repeated! My husband and I have been trying for a baby (I'm not familiar with what letters stand for yet!) since we married in August but so far we have had no luck. I was so hoping that we would be pregnant by Christmas but unfortunately i had a kidney infection for the last two weeks and missed my ovulation days as trying to make a baby was the last thing on my mind!

We have just purchased a clearblue fertility monitor and i wondered if any was successful using it after months of trying. I need some hope!

Thanks

Hi din't want to read and run, haven't used it

Welcome to the forum :wave:

I haven't used it either... Is it like an ovulation tester?

Best of luck and I hope it helps you pinpoint your best days :)

hi and welcome, i have not used one but i have heard they are meant to be good

good luck and let us know how you get on :hug:

buddabun said:
I haven't used it either... Is it like an ovulation tester?

Best of luck and I hope it helps you pinpoint your best days :)

You start using it on the first day of your period and then it asks you to do some tests, like ovulation tests which you insert into the monitor and it tells you your peak fertile days.

Here is the link http://www.clearblueeasy.com/index.php?page=ourproducts&subpage=fertilitymonitor

I think it is more accurate than ovulation tests. Hope so anyway!

Hi,
I used a monitor in the end after 12 years of trying and also failed IVF and i fell pregnant within the first month of using it. There are some other ladies on the forum that have used to monitor and also are now currently pregnant and think some are now in 3rd Tri. Might be of interest to look back at some of the older posts in this section as i think theres quiet alot from around jan 08 onwards.
Good Luck

I have been using the monitor for 3 cycles now with no luck. I also use opks when it is on high and peak days.

It does look like I am not actually ovulating so that will be why I have not got lucky...yet :)

Good Luck using it I have found it useful. :hug:

I used it for 6 months then had a break and came back to it and fell using it very good.

Just remeber when u get your surge you ovualte 24 hours ish later that what i was doing wrong :wall:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
me and other half concieved the first month of using ours! :cheer:

That is such great news, congratulations, you don 't have long to go now. I hope it works for us!

is that the "posh kit" mrs_tommo said she's got this month? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back