• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue digital

Becs

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone know how long the word pregnant stays on the little screen? I was hoping to show hubby when he returns from work and I did the test at 1pm. So excited and nervous :cheer: :cheer:
Becs x x

i've just looked on Access Diagnostics and it says "The test offers women reassurance through the testing process and literally spells out the results in a liquid crystal display ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’*. This result remains for a full hour before the device switches itself off." Bummer! - I thought my result lasted a lot longer than an hour!
congrat2.gif
anyway!

Oh poo! But thanks for that. I guess I could pee on the other one before he comes home. Fingers crossed that one says pregnant too.

Thannks for looking into it for me though :D

congrats!!!

Mine stayed on for well over 24 hours so I think you should be fine xxx

Mine stayed for 24 hours!! congrats darling seeing the word pregnant is the best feeling in the world! I took pics of it! :lol:

Nothing to do with DB hun but

OMG

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

were you trying?? :D

mine only stuck around for about an hour but another lady in different section of forum said she looked at hers the day after.

oh wow hun i am so so happy for you hun

huge congrats :hug: :hug:

Oh Gosh thanks everyone, you're all so sweet. No Leanne we weren't exactly trying but really wanted to start soon. We were waiting for my first AF to arrive so we would know where we were. Guess I won't be getting one now. I can't believe it took almost a year to conceive Austin and now this!! It's Awsome!!! I have made a delicious diner to tell Andrew over when he gets in from work :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

My first test stayed on for 24 hours but the 2nd one in the pack only lasted about 2 hours :hug:

Becs !!!!!!! Amazing news :D :D :D :D

My "pregnant" stayed for 24 hours.

Oh my goodness I am so excited :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Awwww congratulations. :cheer:

Did the word pregnant stay for your hubby to see?
Hope you had a nice evening :hug:

Thanks everyone. I told hubby over dinner and he was truely startled but very pleased. I had done a second test so had two pregnants to show him as the first one did last and actually still says pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back