Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have not posted in this section before as im TTC but have a question for you ladies.....

Im on the second month using the machine, the first month I went to high on cd 8 and stayed on a high reading until cd 19 when I peaked - I didnt worry about this as been told that the monitor is just getting to know you in the first month. But im now in the 2nd month and the monitor stared to ask me to test from cd9 and it was high, i am now on cd15 and still reading high (7 days in total) should I worry about this???

Thanks x

I used one the month I got my bfp. I didnt get a peak reading until cd25. My cycles were really irregular so I didnt know when I ov'd each cycle. Even tho ur cycle can be the exact length each time, ur ov day can change slightly so u may get a peak reading over the next coupke of days. It really depends tbh. Best of luck xx

Thanks Jomc

Yeah i did OV last month in CD19 so im sure (hope) that I will this month but am concerned why im getting so many high days as I know the monitor detects high days when there is Estrogen in the body so Im thinking if im getting so many high days can that mean iv got to much Estrogen in the body or does the monitor do this the first couple of months?

I have emailed the helpline but they take 2-3 working days until they email back......

FX that its just the machine still getting to know me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back