clear blue dual hormone or fertility monitor

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Crinkles90, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Crinkles90

Crinkles90 Well-Known Member

Afternoon ladies :D

I wondered if anyone has any experience using either or both? from what i can gather online it seems there may not be much difference between the two - apart from the price tag and the fact that the monitor itself tracks your cycles.

I've ordered some internet cheapies for now till i make my mind up...

thanks ladies :D sending lots of baby dust x

2. Lolie14

Lolie14 Well-Known Member

After 8 months of trying I fell in the first month we used the clear blue monitor!

3. Lottie Tobe

Lottie Tobe Well-Known Member

Can anyone help with CB digital opk? (The one to detect 4 fertile days). I it the fire time last month...went straight from low to peak (static smiley) with no high days - instructions said ok....so I used the rest of the sticks this month - was late af last month so confused with cycles so started early cd6 - low fertility as expected. Today cd7 went straight to peak (static smiley). Cd7!!!! Seems way too early. Only just finished af. So I did a boots opk and that says low Lh surge.

Which one shall I believe? Could CB digital be wrong? Cd7 seems to early...would make ov day 8 or 9.

Can anyone help? I'm confused and starting to feel desperate....it's only been a few months of ttc but I'm already going crazy!