clear blue dual hormone or fertility monitor

Crinkles90

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies :D

I wondered if anyone has any experience using either or both? from what i can gather online it seems there may not be much difference between the two - apart from the price tag and the fact that the monitor itself tracks your cycles.

I've ordered some internet cheapies for now till i make my mind up...

thanks ladies :D sending lots of baby dust x

After 8 months of trying I fell in the first month we used the clear blue monitor!

Can anyone help with CB digital opk? (The one to detect 4 fertile days). I it the fire time last month...went straight from low to peak (static smiley) with no high days - instructions said ok....so I used the rest of the sticks this month - was late af last month so confused with cycles so started early cd6 - low fertility as expected. Today cd7 went straight to peak (static smiley). Cd7!!!! Seems way too early. Only just finished af. So I did a boots opk and that says low Lh surge.

Which one shall I believe? Could CB digital be wrong? Cd7 seems to early...would make ov day 8 or 9.

Can anyone help? I'm confused and starting to feel desperate....it's only been a few months of ttc but I'm already going crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back