Clear Blue Digital with Dual Hormone OPK

shorty: I used to lurk on here more than post lol but as my cycle seems to have returned il be posting a lot more :D

baby frog: hehe fingers crossed!!! oh lol! maybe the long length of flashy faces is a good sign :D fingers crossed :D

this is my first month of ttc had my last shot of the depo in october and af has just finished! not holding much hope for this month but hey ho! gives me a chance to practice my handstands lol!

how about you both?

xx

Last edited:
First month for me and ttc first baby! I came off the pill at New Year so this is my first cycle. I'm hoping I actually do OV as I heard it can take months after the pill to return to 'normal', whatever that is!

I've been on the pill over over 10 year with only a short break about 7 years ago so I can't remember what my cycle was like before.

I do know I've learnt more in the last two weeks than I did in all of my GCSE biology though ha ha.

Fingers crossed it's first month lucky for us both!

Last edited:
Aww!! I hope you get a speedy bfp :) lol but its so true! learnt so much stalking this thread! I can't remember much from that tbh lol fingers crossed! I dunno about you but I'm incredibly impatient lol!

what cd are you on?

I didn't realise I was impatient until now!

I'm CD 17, and pretty sure I'm about to OV, I've got twinges in my back now, on the same side as the slight cramps earlier. I think I'll be better in the TWW because at least I know there's nothing I can do about it then!

Did you take long to conceive your children?

ooo!! well good luck :D i find the TWW the hardest the urge to poas becomes unbearable lol! my first took 9months to conceive as I was on the depo prior to deciding to ttc.. the other two were really quick my eldest is 5 then 4 and 3 quite lucky with the other two munchkins!

ttc is stressfully fun if that makes sense lol

Yeah I know exactly what you mean!

I just realised that was a really personal question, sorry! You just get carried away with all the brutal honesty on here. I say things I wouldn't dare tell my best friends about. I mean who discusses cervical mucus face to face? Ha ha.

haha don't worry about it :D i don't mind :) lol so true!!! theres a lot of tmi things that i can post about on here and get serious replies too as theres bound to be others who have either gone through it or are going through it! defo not something id discuss face to face lol

I've spent a good part of the evening on the mothercare website! *covers face*

I started looking a John Lewis nursary stuff. Then I remembered we haven't won the lottery so can't afford it ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back