Clear blue

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I brought some clear blue ov tests today the ones with the smiley face, I hope these work and I finally get my bfp! Anyone else had good results from these?x

Yes - me ((((waves))))

Got my smiley OPK on 14th Feb and 2-3 weeks on a digi HPT yesterday!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxx

PS - I got Smiley face on 14th but was testing from CD11 with cheapies.

I got a faint on the cheapie on 13th Feb, a better line on 14th so I backed it up with digi and got a smiley, on 15th I got another faint but no smily face. Then nothing

We bd'ed 14th, 15th and 16th.

xxxxxxxxxx

I was looking at those yesterday, but i didn't buy them. I'm relying on AF to be my test LOL. Good luck keep us updated!

Thanks carnat, usually I use the cheapies but dont get very good results so I hope these work better x

Me me! On my second cycle with them and just got my smiley face today, cd17! Highly recommend them, far better than trying to interpret lines! Clearly either an empty circle or a smiley face, and it's lovely when it's the little smiley face! Xx

I still say use cheapies but also look out for other signs (CM, Ov pain, Cervix position - if you check this)

When you get a half decent line use a digi.

I posted some pic's of the cheapie and digi in the OPK gallery (for comparison!)

xxxxxxxxx

cheapies are rubbish. get cb or frer or boots normal ones then when u think u have 2 matching lines back up your thoughts with using a digi. thats what i do and i get my ov date exact every month. remember opks predict ov, but they cannot confirm it. only charting temps can. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back