Clean neck

I only wash Issac's in the bath and he lies in a bean bag floaty thing, its a pain to get anything in there so i just use my fingers and gently rub around once dried ill have a look to see if i missed anything.

I also use the tommee tippee bibs when feeding from a bottle as they have a round thick foam that goes under the chin and catches any milk

x

My Los neck is terrible sometimes and cheesy from milk and dribble getting in (even though we use bibs all the time).....we clean it before bath with cotton wool and warm water and after bath make sure it's nice and dry....hv also suggested putting lansiloh (sp) cream on to stop it getting sore and it's worked wonders!

I thought it was just our LO who had a cheesy neck lol! x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

distract with a toy, and i know its not the done thing but i put a bit of talc in her neck folds as well, on a cotten ball as she got a bit of a rash there once. oops.

once they can hold their head up its not so mucky in there.

We've always used talc on Oscar, only on his bits coz his leg creases in his groin area get sore otherwise. I don't get the problem with talc, if it was that harmful I don't think they would sell it!

Kayden sometimes gets sore bits on the creases of his legs, duno why but i've never thot of talc, or for the neck. I think there was scares of talc coz its made from some sort of rock or something, goodness knows but i cant imagine a small amount would do any harm on a baby, its not like the way an adult literally pours it on (like I do sometimes :oooo:)

We've always used talc. So did my mum and all my family. They say its because of them inhaling it. Heard ones with corn flour are meant to be the best or something but I just use johnsons.I don't see the problem. None of my family have breathibg problems. My mum has asthma recently and she's hasn't used talc for god knows how many years. Plus when my hv came round there was a big bottle of talc on the table and all she moaned about was that it was johnsons lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back