Songs/Music for baby in bouncer

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
We have the Baby Einstine baby bouncer, and it has an Ipod attachment to play music to baby. iw as just looking for some some suggestions?

is there specific baby music that calms and relaxes your baby
is there music that baby gets excited to?

Did you buy CD's designed for babies?
Did it help?

thanks for your suggestions :D

My LO hasn't shown any preference to music.

During play time I play nursery rhymes (which I sing along to which she loves) or stories designed for young children (yes they are meant for older children and not for babies but she seems to have all the different sounds and noises they make).

I used to sing one particular nursery rhyme each day when I was pregnant (from about 30? weeks) and I am pretty certain that it calms her the best if she is a bit fussy...

During the bed time I play calming, such as meditative or classical, music. I used to listen to this type of music during bed times when pregnant too - and actually during birth.

Other than that I play my usual music (still quite calm, Norah Jones and alike).

Lol, I am just reading this thread as I sit here playing music on my laptop which seems to have calmed Daniel to sleep.

The song that seems to have sent him off is an unknown that was in the film Carrie. It's quite a pretty song:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGuDCId0 ... re=related

I would go for a mix of pretty ballad/happy sounding songs...not the likes of Mr Marilyn Manson...although Dan does like a bit of rock! :wink: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back