Classic Names?

angie84

Reaction score
I like Robert William, and Elizabeth Ann (beth for short)
People keep telling me they are quite tradtional names.
think cause ive got a strong welsh name i like english names.

I really like traditional names like that :)

I like both William and Elizabeth and my friend has a girl called Beatrice that i like.

They sound great no matter what age the child and there is no question over the gender. Just good solid names :)

Thanks louise
i like them.
my friend whos due in feb, is thinking holly rose.

I like them. Not so common anymore either, which is nice. x

We picked Jack because it's a classic, if we're lucky enough to have a girl she'll be Jessica (Jessie) :) x

Our top three names are Henry William and Nicholas. I think we'll actually go with Henry Nicholas William Webb. Helps that Nicholas runs in my family and William runs in the OH's. We also like Stanley and George too. All traditional names x

Classic names seem to be back in fashion - have a look in the local nursing homes and everyones got the same names as the new babies. lol

xxx

i like tradtional names. both my sister and bro had tradional english names, rebecca claire, and edward peter... i got stuck with angharad georgina...

The names you mentioned here are very common and also popular in may countries. Why do you not select other names like Hayden for boy and Emily for girl

Hayden, nice but not a name i would choose.
emily, my niece is emily.

names are quite hard to choose really. with a large family both sides hard to pick somthing that hasnt already gone.

my boys are called william and henry and my lil girl who is due on the 30th nov is going to be called hollie mae xx

I also chose Jack because it's classic and modern at the same time. When I have a girl she will be called Scarlett x

loving them all, we have a jack in the family. we both have big familys so names was quite hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back