Claireyfairy

nikkix

Reaction score
Hi All,

Claire asked me to post this for her to let you know how she is doing. She is still in hospital at the moment because her little girl is having problems feeding. She named her Isla in the end!

Her phone is out of battery which is why she has not been able to text anyone but I am going to see her in hospital today so I will send her all of your best wishes and I am sure she will be back on here as soon as she is home!

xx

Aww thanks for keeping us updated, send her my love. Hope you get to come home soon Claire. :hug:

Isla is a beautiful name, cant wait to see pics of your gorgeous girl.

Take care

xxx

Aww give her a big hug from me and let her know those early days of feeding are hell :hug: I hope she is getting lots of good support and I'm sure they'll both be home soon :hug:

Also I love the name, it's beautiful :hug:

Aww we had the same problem but im sure she'll take to it soon :hug: Cant wait for you and little Isla to come home.xx

aww give her my best wishes :hug: sorry to hear, I really hope things begin to improve with the feeding soon!

Isla really is a beautiful name :D

So glad that she finally got to meet baby buck and her chosen name is beautiful. send my love!

:rotfl: I completely approve of her name... :cheer: Well done and congratulations!!!

Ello, don't panic it's not claire :/ It's her partner Will again (my login details are on another pc). She's still stuck in hospital :( As you know we had Isla on Monday at 4:20pm but we had so many problems with breast feeding that, although its upsetting for Claire because she had her heart so set on it, we've been unable to establish breast feeding and so have opted to bottle feed. Claire has been quite upset and drained by the whole affair (forgive the pun :/) but I hope you'll all support her in her decision because baby needed feeding and Claire is really stressed out and upset (she really has tried very hard). Isla is taking bottled milk well so I'm hoping that I may (eventually) get her home and happier tomorrow although before then we need to get an x-ray done of her foot and get some blood test results back to try to explain why Isla is still so sleepy this long after the birth (which has caused many of the problems feeding) -she was even asleep while being bled earlier :/ So crossed fingers to get the girls home. Thank you all again for your support, I'm sure she'll have some interesting stories and pics when she gets back!!

Will.

p.s. thanks for visiting Nicky she really appreciated it :)

Aww hun don't worry about the bottle feeding, you certainly gave breast a really good go :hug: Don't feel bad for bottle feeding, there is nothing wrong with it - we feed Oscar with one formula feed a day and he loves it :D The main thing is little Isla is getting some food and will be putting on weight so you can both come home :cheer:

awww bless try not to be upset hun you gave it a good go it doesnt always work out for everyone the main thing is that baby is getting food hope you are both home soon xxxxxxxxx

Awww try not to be upset Claire! As long as baby is feeding thats all the matters hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww sweetheart you tried your hardest so don't beat yourself up :hug: bottle feeding can be an incredibly rewarding and bonding experience just as much as breastfeeding :) n more so for daddy now too :) much love to you all :hug: xxxxx

Done feel bad Claire you feed that baby however you can. I had to bottle feed Reggie just so we could go home as I couldnt breastfeed either as he was early he wouldnt latch or suck, but after expressing for 6 weeks he started to latch once he got old enough and better at sucking so there is hope. But if it doesnt work out dont feel bad as you are looking after your baby the best way that suits you so remember that. :hug: xx

Big up for bottlefeeding :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done hun for trying and hope all goes well for Isla with her xray!!! :cheer: Cant wait to see pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back