Citrus cravings meaning a boy??

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Hello all you wonderful ladies - just wanted your opinions on wether you think that citrus cravings might mean being preggers with a boy? I have been craving clementines and lemon barley water; cant get enough! Would be really interested to read your thoughts on this or wether you think its a load of codswallop!

All I am eating ATM is Clementines so........

they reckon savory and sour is a boy and sweet is a girl x

With Joe I ate load of oranges a well so it may well mean boy :D

i had loads of noodles with zander and i liked oranges too and with issabelle i craved jaffa cakes x

oooh I can't get enough salty stuff at the moment.....no idea about tbe citrus thing though!

im not sure...i reckon its all in our heads! I am totally off normal meals atm, made pasta with chicken earlier and my hubby ate his and mine too as the sight of it was making me feel horrid! The joys of pregnancy! x

I've craved sweet with all 3 - girls and a boy :)

I guess we'll see. It certainly seems to be different to my first pregnancy,much easier I would say so far. Not half as much nausea - now wait, I'll be throwing up for the next 3 months now! Thanks for all your replies :)

I guess we'll see. It certainly seems to be different to my first pregnancy,much easier I would say so far. Not half as much nausea - now wait, I'll be throwing up for the next 3 months now! Thanks for all your replies :)

lol, now you've done it! I said to my OH after a particularly good day last week "hey, maybe I'm through the rough part" only to spend the whole of the next day with my head down the loo!

I have had no sickness what so ever with this little hippo, last one i lived with my head down the loo and my 1st born i wasn't much better. We were all convinced i was having a girl this time with things being so different but its my 3rd boy. I guess all pregnancy's are just different xx

Hey Rosie's Mummy. With Alex I craved Citrus totally. I used to drink 2 cartons of grapefruit juice a day! And I never had a hint of morning sickness. So maybe a boy??

This time for me, I have nausea all the time, and I havent craved anything yet, so I'm hoping I might have a girl.

Yep my nausea has been off and on but nothing on the scale of how I was with Rosie; I had it way up until 17 weeks with the only thing helping being Seabands. Fingers crossed I would love to have a boy :)

im craving sour....iv been eating lemons and sour lollipops everyday from been about 10 weeks. My teeth are sufferin though coz i think the lemons are takin the enamel from my teeth so there so sensitive!! ouch :( so maybe a boy xx

Owch! Have a glass of water or some Extra chewing gum afterwards? Good job we get free dental care!

I no. Iv tried stopping eating the lemons and havin sour sweets and things...Still not good for the teeth like lol x

I have had no sickness what so ever with this little hippo, last one i lived with my head down the loo and my 1st born i wasn't much better. We were all convinced i was having a girl this time with things being so different but its my 3rd boy. I guess all pregnancy's are just different xx

Spoke too soon! I threw up about 20 mins after writing this post :wall2: i was gutted!! 24 weeks and only just got morning sickness, whats the crack with that!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back