• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cinema

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Went to the cinema last night to watch the Avengers ... might have been a good film if I hadn't been in agony the whole way through :cry:

My back is in such a bad way its ridiculous .. I can barely walk. It was ok yesterday, I think mostly cos I wasn't sitting in a pish office chair all day.

10 mins in a cinema chair and it was agony! I ended up sitting sideways on the chair and draping myself over the chair next to me (thankfully it was empty) - but I had to move positions every 5 mins or so - I think DH was getting very frustrated with me. .. he didn't say anything - but he had that look in his eyes!

I love the cinema, and there are a few films I want to see at the minute ... I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD :oooo:

Hey hun, have you been to the docs about your back, is there anything they can do to help?

Hope you feel better soon x

Yep get it seen to! Going to mention mine to the MW this week, although could it be baby sitting on nerves as its a pinching pain?

Going to the physio on Wednesday - I do have a bad back injury from a bad accident on a set of stairs about 18 months ago. So hopefully they'll be able to help me.

I'm under consultant care for my back ... so hopefully they'll all be able to come together and sort me out!

Ah hon, that sucks :( Pregnancy is a lot to endure sometimes. I suffer from back problems on and off so I know how painful it can be... Really hope the physio can help you... :hugs:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back