Cinema

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hi okay so my fella is thinking of going cinema tomoz night with some friends to watch that new movie *Skyline* and he asked me to come along but at the moment iam finding it really hard to get comfy so god knows how i would get on sat down for ages.But i have sorta talked him around to going vip at the cinema lol has anyone eles been cinema since being pregnant lasttime i went i came out of the cinema and threw up 6 times :eh:

I went to watch toystory 3 last and that was in august!!

I went about 2 weeks ago and I was fine,
but obviously if you don't think you're going to be comfortable with it then don't go :) X

I have been a few times, I found that Altho I find it had to get comfy at home, because I was concentrating on the film I didn't seem to notice there!. Obviously I'm not as far as you girls but I hope that helps a little!
XxX

I went right up till i popped the only problem was i kept having to go and pee! x

I went alot in my last pregnany and loved it, i just loved being out with friends and could join in without being different, i think its cause i had him 2 days after xmas so all the xmas parties in pub I felt wrong being there so cinema was great.

Thanks girls i do wanna go cos i know it will be a laugh just dont wanna be sat their complaining im not comfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back