Christmas shopping

Hemera

Reaction score
I've just sat down, wrote the christmas list and ordered around 70% of the presents for christmas this year - feeling a bit mental doing it this early but really would be good to not have to worry about it when I have a new born. Please tell me i'm just being organised and I'm not completely crackers! :p

Gonna do all mine online this year too, last thing I want is to face all that after just having a baby, will wait a while b4 I do mine though as I have too many nosey heads and grabbing hands that will only find them as I have no where to really hide em!

I've brought 1 thing. Was hoping to spread it out over the next few months as I have a limited budget this year but none of my family are complying with this!

lol i'm pretty lucky as I have lots of hidey places and its just me and OH - and I could actually put something right on the lounge table and he wouldn't see it :p

Thought I'd buy it now as I'm still on full wages with this months wage - then afterwards will just be on the SMP so I've got the spare money now. Last thing I need is to be adjusting to a new income whilst needed to buy lots of extra things! lol

I've bought baby his first xmas pressie but that's all so far. Planning on getting a list done over the next couple of weeks and will prob start ordering them online too. I am sooo excited for xmas this year!! We're going to get our tree at the end of the week!lol. Not putting it up until December tho - i'm not completely crackers!!

I seriously don't know how we're going to afford christmas this year! Lol. There is still soooo much we haven't got for LO yet. So it's going to be on a very tight budget indeed :/ xx

I was so paranoid about the baby being due on Christmas eve that I started my xmas shopping in August! So am even more bonkers than you. I've even bought christmas cards etc.

Like Rachael I'm also really worried about running out of money, i usually do at Christmas when i'm on a full salary and this year I have.... nothing at all! No maternity pay for me, so am having to be really careful and organised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back