Christmas Shopping!

Urchin

Reaction score
Own up... is there anyone else out there like me?

I have bought AND wrapped about 90% of my christmas shopping!

I'm due end of this month so I just had to get organised, although it's not like me at all. I usually like to go out in December when all the Christmas music is playing, but not this year!
I must admit I'm really relieved to get it mainly over with... I got a load of new stuff at bargain prices on ebay too so I'm chufed!

I have brought for all the kids in my family, and just this min brought gig tickets for the darkness for my dad, still have lots more to get tho!

Bought Christmas cards for family and tickets to the Sugababes for my youngest sister, but thats it so far. :oops:

I'm nearly all done!

Just got to make my xmas cards and buy presents for my mum and thats it!

i'd say i was about 70% there but have not yet wrapped them, may have to start doing that as my fella's wrapping skill's are pant's :lol:

hi girls
ive not only bought most of my gifts and wrapped them but ive already write out my xmas cards from my mates just got to get special ones 4 family lol

Sigh oh how I wish.

I have bought nothing whatsover towards Christmas as we have been putting all funds into the Bedroom Extension for the Baby. Hope to start next week, if of course I am still around !!!

Ragna xxxx

me too all bought and all wrapped and cos going away and baby due etc tree up too!!

Not bought a thing, still a bit early for me. I'm gonna get some stuff next week hopefully, but I'm not in the mood this year, all I can think about is babies. If everyone wanted baby clothes for Christmas I'd be ok lol!! :D

I had all these bright ideas back in October :D

I asked everyone what they wanted and planned to have it all done by the end of October. Nobody really told me what they wanted except for my 21mth old cousin Lol!!

So here I am in November, nearly 37weeks pregnant and haven't brought a thing!!!! And quite honestly I'm too tired now to spend a day walking around a packed shopping centre so it's just gonna have to wait until after Bubble has arrived!!

Hello

We havent started yet but i want it all done by the end of november cuz by december i wont have the patience to go to the mall often lol.
Were only buying for the little cousins and my bfs niece and nephew cuz last year we spent $1000 just on others so we want to save our money this year!!
Katrina

pompy_helen said:
me too all bought and all wrapped and cos going away and baby due etc tree up too!!

Your tree is up???
NOOOOOO!

Really, your TREE is UP???

I thought I was organised!

Hi,

Well we usually put the tree up around 10th December and I usually leave the shopping untill christmas eve, unless they need posting.

This year I am going to make the most of the whole month of december so I can involve our new little one in everything - even going shopping!!!

I cant wait to put the tree up and sparkly bits with baby - I know he/she will only be young but it will be so much more special.

I cant wait till things start feeling even more christmassy!!!!

I have kinda forgotten about it being christmas soon, I guess its all been about baby really - once baby is here - bring on christmas!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!

yea everything is up cos it wont get done otherwise lol!!
im due soon ish and son is 1 on 14th dec, so were very busy, and hopeing to go away for wqeek between!!

I am skint and so thought I could get some piccys done of baby, or attempt some myself and put them to black and white, buy a few nice frames and give them to the special people in baby's life. I haven't done any an not sure I will have time after baby has arrived. :( All photos will be signed from the little un, well by me obviously but from the baby.

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back