Christmas day outfilt - I need your help! Prize available for the winning outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie050408

Reaction score
Ok, so I have no nice clothes since giving birth and because I've not shed my baby weight am a size 16 now. I want to find something to wear on Christmas day with the family and then something else for NYE party.

I have nice boobs (hurrah!) but that's pretty much it and am only 5ft 1in.

I'd like to find a dress which can be worn in the day which does not cling to the tummy/bum and is fitted around the bust but then hangs so empire line ish. Something which I can wear black tights and boots under. Sleeves long or short are fine and I don't care where it comes from. Price limit is £50.

I am having such problems finding something I like that I am setting up a competitive element just for fun as it's Christmas. I will send a selection pack to the lady who can find me the outfit!

Suggestions and links please? xxx

Last edited:
See, told you I was rubbish! I'll leave it these lasses! x

So am I hence the thread! lol!

Thanks for suggesting something though! x

I'll keep looking, I think that one is really gorge though xx

I bought a similar one a few weeks back, grey chiffon only it was a round neck, and neck and cuffs were embellished! Got commented on lots xx

i think that dress would be nice with dark purple tight and black shoooeess :D xx

You are REALLY good at this hon- ever thought of being a personal shopper?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back