Christmas Day Baby

Kim

Reaction score
So do we reckon we'll get a Christmas Day baby then? Who's due around now and still waiting??

Oooohhh how exciting!! :D

I'm not quite due yet but i hope it will be a little early, not christmas day though!!

Just after new year would be nice.

there has to be one doesnt there?!!
I cant wait for the lap top to be returned (still waiting for it to be picked up) just to see, it'll the first thing i look at!!!

Well I am due on the 29th. Can guarantee that I'll have a false labour or something on Xmas Day just cos I am so looking forward to having my roast dinner cooked for me by my mum!!

I'm having my dinner cooked for me by my mum too! We're too similar Rosieroo we always have everything happen the same, I bet we give birth on the same day!!

I think I will be I have loads of symptoms, I'm just trying to hold her in til after Xmas!!

I'm 9 days overdue and booked in for inducement on 28th Dec so I might be a contender - doubt it though

My hands go up for this one!!! I'm hoping that baby will arrive on Christmas day - at least I won't have to cook my own roast!!!
Fingers crossed!
Emilia xx :wink:

Haha Kim - can't believe your little girl came today after this thread :D 8)

Kim! I am in labour (contractions every 5-6 mins and v painful, got tens on full at mo).

Will get DH to post if this is it when it's over with. I'm pretty sure it is but don't know how long it's going to last. I was hoping to have a home birth but am feeling tired and a bit scared (haven't phoned the hospital yet), so think I will be going on in.

Speak to you ladies soon!

Fantastic news Rosieroo!!!

Yay, lots of christmas babies- good luck hun-

What did you do to bring that on??!!!! Lol

I can't believe I started this thread then ended up giving birth on Christmas Day!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

And I was almost right about Rosieroo too!!

I'm scaring myself now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim xxx

Oooh let me look into my crystal ball :shock:

I see you having your baby on 3rd Jan, lets see if I'm right! :lol:

Kim xxx

3rd Jan!!!

You got to be jokin!! i want it tonight or tomorrow the way i'm feeling!! Lol :lol:

Sorry hun, I must have got it wrong, it will be the day after tomorrow you will start with labour tomorrow morning... fingers crossed!! :lol:

Kim xxx

oo i want to join in, predict for me!! lol :)

Let me think... I reckon you will be slightly after Yvonne, maybe New Year?? How does that sound?

Kim xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back