Christmas Crockery

xkikix

Reaction score
We're having xmas at ours this year and I need 6 dinner plates. I cant find any anywhere. Theres loads of these plates called "Charger Plates" but they look like there more for candles/pot pourie than dinner! I'm looking to spend approx £2-£3 per plate, is that unrealistic?

Ikea - do fab colours that can be used every day

I don't understand charger plates :lol: just a coloured plate that looks nice but if you have a nice table cloth and runner then you won't need anything else :D

Charger plates go on the table and stay there - you put the dinner plate on top

T K Maxx usually have some fab Christmas crockery for cheap.

Valentine Xxx

Yea don't use Charger Plates for food - they're not properly coated so you could end up eating the decoration on them! Try somewhere like Wilkos or TK MAXX or just use your normal plates and get a nice table cloth?

Bekie said:
I dont know if you have an instore near you... they used to be poundstretchers..they have a load of Xmas crockery in... including gravy boats and things!

Here is the store locater for you if youwant to have a check :)

http://www.instoreretail.co.uk/html/4_stores.aspx

Bekie

great! there used to be a poundstrecher in my nearest town so i'll check it out, thanks hun x

Morrisons have some christmas crockery in i noticed the other week :)

Hope you manage to get something hun! I love laying the table at xmas, i cant wait to do it it this year even if its for 2 of us :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back