Christenings

cassi

Reaction score
Well i know its abit early but im abit of a perfectionist so i want a great christening....so wanted to know what everyone else did after there christenings? i was thinking of hiring out a centre with a bar and doing a buffet?

I want to have an early christening, mid december when baby is still tiny, thought christmas time would be a nice time for it too...

Any ideas would be much appriciated.

thanks cassi x

i had mine at home couldnt afford to hire a hall lol but did a buffet and it was loverly

We are having a marquee (sp) in the back garden as Rebecca is getting christened on the 30th July. I have ordered 40 helium ballons of ebay, with lovely ribbons and weights, 5 personalised champagne labels, personalised photo invitations, fairy/little angel favours, dairy milk mini's - 75 with Rebecca's Christening Day on them, tiny blessing range of plates, cups etc, 10 banners..... 10 pink and 10 silver foil heart helium balloons...

I have a big house (well it's my mum's technically) and garden just incase you wonder with the extent of my balloon collection!

Bought loads of alcohol from Costco (cash & carry) that's the part I am looking forward too.

We are also hiring a bus to take people back into the city centre as we live out of town and that way people can all have a good drink. :dance:

Sarah B I think the home is the best place to have post celebration! I couldn't afford function suite- bought all our stuff for it off ebay.xx

My garden nor house is really big enough for that..nice idea's though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back