Baby Riley's on the move - *Baby Riley is here* PG 5

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Ria!!!!!!!! :yay: Riley is adorable!!

You rest up and take it easy! Give yourself a huge pat on the back honey - you've done an amazing job!! All the best xxx

Just looking at your signature and he really looks like your OH x x

Rest rest rest hun and enjoy those precious moments - he is gorgeous and you have every right to be proud of yourselves - looking forward to reading your birth story xxxxx

Aww welcome back Ria and thanks for the picture, i'm really glad you're both home safe and sound at last! Look forward to reading your birth story when you have time and hearing about your life as a new mummy. Lots of love xx

he's gorgeous, well done Ria!! Sounds like you did a great job :) :love:

awe, have been dying to see a piccy! well done hun, look forward to reading it all in more detail when you're settled...xxx

Just looking at your signature and he really looks like your OH x x

aww thankyou hun :) he's deffo a dribbler like his dad they have the exact same mouth!!

thankyou everyone, i am ever so proud indeed! i just keeping looking at him in amazment thinking.. i can't believe he's here and he's real!!! it's only just hit home. haha! i love breast feeding him too i feel so close with him. my boobs have gone ten millions sizes bigger now though :shock:

i'm deffo sleep deprived but i wouldn't change my life for anything!!!!:dance:

i will write a nice thread for you all soon as i love telling people my lickle story hehe.

Riley is in high demand for his food though so i must run!!

thankyou again everyone. genuine big thanks really!!!! makes me smile loads when i come online to check this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s katiejane it is your duedate tomorrow isn't it? good luck!!!! and good luck to anyone else due anytime soon xxxxxxxx :love::dust::hug:

Last edited:
Ahh Well done Ria and Alan, he is sooo gorgous! I think he looks like a complete cross of both of you, looking at your sig pics - enjoy every minute of him X

Last edited:
he is actually so gorgeous congrats ria bet your so proud of your little man and so excited being a mummy cant wait to hear your birth story

all the best x x x x

Just got back from a few days away and seen this Congratulations Ria and Alan!!!! Absolutely gorgeous little bundle!! And well done Ria what a weight, bet that stung a bit!! Cant believe how much he looks like Alan xxxxxx

awww i'm just making a new siggie now for the new arrival :D

thankyou so much, it really did sting just a bit!! haha. still paying for it now when i pee :oops:

it's amazing how much can happen over a weekend!!! my time's messed up now, i feellike i was pregnanct months ago haha :S!!

xxxxxxxxxx

aw I remember feeling that. Eva was only a few days old and felt like it was soooo long ago that I was pregnant and couldn't really remember what kicks felt like!!
Glad you're enjoying mummy life :D He is gorgeous :D

GOD he's beautiful!! Well done you. You must be well chuffed!!

awwww Ria he is absouloutly beautiful! Welcome to the world little Riley!I can see he has your big beautiful eyes!

Congratulations! x

aww its such an amazing feeling isn't it! tbh i'm just in aure of everything. i really just can't believe it. i didn't know i'd be such a natuer mother either i thought i would've been well awkward! shows how much i think of myself haha, silly me! thankyou again, everyone. if i could i'd put this thread in Riley's memory box! xxxx

Aw Ria, he's absolutely gorgeous!!! Love his chubby cheeks!

Well done and congratulations once again!

Ps.. If you have a printer, you can print out this thread hun. Would deffo make a fab keepsake!

What a gorgeous photo of Riley.
I know I've said it several times before but congratulations to you and Alan.
Wishing you all the best and many happy years to come with your beautiful family.
Speak soon x

ahh hes gorgeous! I love his chubby little cheeks, how adorable!! congratualtions again, you must be so proud :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back