Choosing the hospital.

Eryinera

Reaction score
Hi just thought I'd add this usefull link. I live smack bang between 2 hospitals so I can have my baby at either so I found this helpful in making the decision.

http://www.cqc.org.uk/cqc_survey/5

It's how the hospital maternity side faired on the latest customer feedback tests.

I'll have a look as I've got to choose from 4 hospitals, all similar distances (all a long way!) the trouble with being rural!

I can't find my hospitals on there...I'm south wales

Couldn't find mine either, I don't have much choice anyway only one hospital near me xxx

There's two hospitals close to Kennith with birthing centres. They don't want me in a birthing centre this time but I'm not giving up xxo

xjdx speak to a supervisor of midwives at your hospital. They'll be able to help you x

Looks like Wales don't have the same tests at England. Sorry I didn't realise. sometimes you have to go via the NHS Trust name eg. Wythenshawe is university of south Manchester NHS Trust

I've got a midwife led birth centre about 3-5 minutes drive from my house or there's the RD&E Centre for Women's Health which is about 20-30 minutes away which has a birth centre alongside the main labour ward.

I'm undecided still...

XX

I'm Wales too and I realised after I opened the link it is England only!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back