Which hospital??? - Surrey

TommyMonkey

Reaction score
I need to decide which hospital to go to. The choices I have are:
St Peter's, Chertsey
Frimley, Camberley
Royal Surrey, Guildford

St Peter's is by far the closest (about 15 mins), the others are at least an hour away. Also if I pick St Peter's it means most of my tests and check ups will be at my local dr surgery (except scans which will be at the hospital), the other hospitals will mean I'll probably have to have more at the hospitals.
This is my first child so not sure what to expect, also I don't know that many local people to ask for opinions. Does anyone have any advice / any experience of any of the hospitals I've listed.

Many thanks
Gemma

My sis had her 3 kids (2 c-sections) at St Peters and had no problems what so ever.

Hey!

I was born at Frimley Park and this is the Hospital i have chosen!

:hug:

Hi thanks for the advice - St Peter's is looking the favourite at the moment - being so much closer. Will let you know what I decide!

I was offered a choice between St Peters and the Royal Surrey. I chose St Peters.

So far they have been very good for my scans.

I was advised to choose St Peter's by my Mum's friend who is a local GP, good enough recommendation for me

St Peters is great. I had half of my maternity care there until I moved. All of my NCT friends had their babies there and all had really positive experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back