Choose baby or boyfriend

Not good I have to make a decision soon as I am almost 3 months along I still am completely torn. Some days him and I are so good and I see it being happy and him getting over it and wanting this baby but then I realize it’s all in my head fantasy because then he will say so when is the appointment what are the next steps. I just don’t want to be alone with this baby I’m so scared of that. And he can be so mean when he’s angry that it makes me think so I really want to be tied to him for life I dunno I want to cry

Hey I’m in a really similar situation but haven’t been with my partner that long only a year and he made me get an abortion when we first got together and wants me to do the same now and I really don’t want to either. I’m 24 so a little younger but I have been diagnosed with extreme pcos so I’m scared I won’t get this chance again.

Omg :( I’m so sorry hun well is this guy nice to you at least does he treat you good otherwise cause if so then I would say just have it. My concern with mine is that he can be very mean when he wants to. And told me he will leave me and have nothing to do with the baby or I if I keep it. It makes me think do I actually want to be tied to a person like him for the rest of my life i am starting to freak out because i need to make this decision like now! And I still can’t I’m so devastated

And my age is also making me crazy I also feel is this my last chance

To be honest from what you've said even if you weren't pregnant I would be telling you to get out of that relationship. I honestly think you will be so much happier on your own. Also if he's controlling now even if you stay together and you have this baby then rates of domestic violence increase in pregnancy and I would be really concerned about your safety.
Think about what you truly want and go with that. I know it's scary but it sounds like you want this baby. Reaching out for support from friends and family can be daunting but I think it will be the best decision you make

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back