• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chinese tonight...help

Laurababs

Reaction score
Right, the mister wants a chinese tonight, The thing is since ive got PG ive gone right off my usual (Chicken Curry and Egg Fried Rice) Infact thats all i ever had :lol: So its up to you girls to open my mind haha, whats your fave dish/what would you recommend (open to anything EXCEPT sweet n sour stuff :puke:)

ooh my chinese does a chicken dish in lemon sauce, that is really scrummy and doesn't give me heartburn, like everything else i eat at the minute, i have that with chips and maybe some spare ribs :rotfl:

Chicken chow mein ummmm.

Think i'll have a chinky for tea now. :D

Oooo you have to have sesame prawn toast yum yum

How about....crispy duck,chicken in black bean sauce,crispy shredded beef,spare ribs in B-B-Q sauce...just a few things to whet your appetite there lol.

Chicken black bean sauce with green pepper!! **is there a drool icon** I either get that or a chicken curry - which I will be getting Sat night :dance:

Damn, I was gonna say all of them vickie! mmm could just eat some duck pancakes now...

I generaly have crispy shredded chilli beef and plain noodle's :D

Ooh, noodles! Singapore noodles, they're my favs, got prawns and chicken bits and stuff in 'em. YUMMMM!

Do we discuss anything other than food??....apart from the occasional poo thread.

Crispy duck with pancakes is a bit expensive but GORGEOUS. I also like salt and pepper ribs and chicken chow mein. Don't forget the chips either... it's just not allowed!! :cheer:

Nope, food and poo is about it generally! It's cos we've got our priorites straight... and we're practicing thinkgin like our babies :rotfl: :rotfl:

pacha said:
Do we discuss anything other than food??....apart from the occasional poo thread.

Well what about...? There was that time... er... come to think of it Pacha nope! Food and poo just about covers it! :rotfl:

I am the least adventourous person in the world I have a set thing from every take away and refuse to change my mind! :lol:
But mine is sweet and sour chicken hun so sorry no help :lol:

No wonder I have strange food drinks when I'm on this forum alot :rotfl:

we had a chinky the other night, i had king prawn in oyster sauce which was very very nice but, my hubby had chicken in peking sauce, i tried a bit of his, it was so nice i spent most of my time eying his meal up and willing him not to eat it all :rotfl:

How about Chilli, Garlic Chicken - be careful of the heartburn after the garlic but it's scrummy or Chicken in ginger that's nice too.

Oh god, you have got me wanting a Chinese now......

pacha said:

Unfair! There was a thread the other day, something to do with babies or pregnancy or something but no one responded to it so it dropped off the board!! :rotfl:

I'm with Splashy - Singapoer Rice Noodles - Had them last night but asked for them with no prawns! YUUUUMMMM! :cheer: (Look at me the Junk Food Junkie! :roll: )

Tri 2 is the official 'coffee break' thread. We talk absolute mince. Does anyone in here actually know anything about babies?

pacha said:
Tri 2 is the official 'coffee break' thread. We talk absolute mince. Does anyone in here actually know anything about babies?

Don't be daft, course not! All the knowledgeable girls have buggered off to tri 3 now, let's just have some fun!

pacha said:
Should i know something about babies :shock: youve got me all worried now :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back