My New Food Obsession

Mrs_B

Reaction score
For some reason all I seem to want to eat, when I can eat, lol, is sweet and sour chicken hong kong style with egg fried rice. I managed to talk a friend into going to a noodle bar tonight before our cinema trip just so I can have it. She doesnt yet know I am pg yet. My hubby laughed when I told him as I only had it on Sunday, hehehe.

I am also testing a new thing out. Nothing I eat before the evening stays down so I am trying milk with chocolate nesquik (I hate milk on it's own). So far I have had one and havent been sick - yet. Fingers crossed. I know it isnt ideal, but at least there is some goodness in the milk.

What are you guys eating when you can stomach it?

Oooh have you been to the Chinese place in bluey its lovely!!

Mrs_B you have just reminded me that i forgot to get the chicken out of the freezer to make my own sweet and sour chicken tonight I am quite upset! :)

I havent actually been sick at all touch wood but i find if I dont eat something before I leave the house then I feel sick all day and end up eating really bad food!

Mrs_B you have just reminded me that i forgot to get the chicken out of the freezer to make my own sweet and sour chicken tonight I am quite upset! :)

I havent actually been sick at all touch wood but i find if I dont eat something before I leave the house then I feel sick all day and end up eating really bad food!

Doh!

That's good. I dont feel hungry before I leave the house, I used to eat a banana, but didnt help, so I gave up. For me actually getting up and moving seems to be the cause of me feeling sick.

Are you guys talking about bluewater?? you must be near me then! :)

Yep we are. Where are you Mrs.s?

I am in welling :) although I work in london and im so not looking forward to the journey while heavily pregnant!!! where are you guys?

Oh wow I am bexleyheath, not far from Danson Park! I work in sidcup, I do not envy you having to deal with the trains. At least it wont be summer when you will be at your biggest!

I'm Gravesend, Mrs B I loved being pregnant with Jacob, heavily preggers in the winter!! Lol

Well this time I'm just like a walking oven! Last time it was snowing so I was nice and cool ;)

I bet! I am really looking forward to having a proper bump.

oh both of you are close , small world!

yes I just cant wait to be all snuggly and warm I hate this hot weather and im really feeling for anyone who is heavily pregnant in this weather!

Mrs_B I cant wait to have a bump that isnt just flab!! lol

Should we organise a little forum meet?

Mrs.s do you know about the Danson Centre and all the things they do? I will most certainly be using it when I am further along and when baby is born.

oh thanks for this Mrs_b I didnt know about this place but I def want to the baby massage thing as a friend of mine done it last year with her little girl and loved it!

what a lovely place you have there to use , wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back