Chinese Gender Charts...

twinkle90

Reaction score
Apparently have a high accuracy level..just tried a few online and some say its a girl others say boy. Load of rubbish personally xxx

Mine all say girl.. But I think it's guna be a boy haha x

My age isn't on it :-( gutted lol! Xxx

was wrong for me all those chinese things said girl & we are having a boy..no denying the winkie we saw on the ultrasound lol xxx

I've just tried it and it says girl which is right according to my gender scan :)x

I don't know if I did it right, the one I used I entered my Due date of December 2nd and it said that I conceived in August... I think something is a bit wrong there.

Either way, it says I'm having a girl, we're still yet to find out but I have a feeling I'm having a girl.

I looked at one and it was wrong for every baby lol i did actually think this one was a boy because my other two were the opposite of what it said! X

I've just done two and they both say girl. Me and my oh are convinced it's a boy as I've had dreams about boys. So excited o find out

I did the same, right after we found out we looked at a few online and they came out about 50:50 boys and girls

Also did an online quiz recently which goes through all the old wives tales etc and got 53% boy, 47% girl so nothing is conclusive for that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back