Chinese gender prediction charts

kellysomer

Reaction score
Hi,

Which charts are you all using that seem to be accurate? I have done a google search and have looked at several and it seems that half of them say i am having a boy and half of them say its a girl! Obviously it has to be one or the other!!!!

Anyone have a website address i can look at? I have my scan in 2 weeks time and desperatly dont want to give in and find out, and thought if i can look at the chinese chart it might settle my curiosity!

:D

Even that one came out evenish, 40% boy 60% girl!

It was really hard for me not to find out the sex of my baby!! but after my scan i knew i couldnt find out, so just get through that scan and you will be ok!! im glad i didnt find out, but have to admit am soooo curious now!!

Good luck

Natalie x

with the one i gave you the link for you can only answer the first 2 sets of questions, it goes in trimesters

It told me I was having a boy and 2 scans have told me it's a girl!! :D

Hi

done that test and it turns out i am having a girl. Scan says boy though.

2 Psychics said girl. the psychic that i saw was so accurate about everything, i mean there is no way he could have known lots about my dad and step dad. He even knew that i had two boys and had lost a baby before this. He said to me that my dad was holding the spirit of a girl for me and it would be my next baby.

my sil saw a psychic who predicted a baby girl called Lucy (our baby girl name) and would be due round about the same time as ours is. but the scan said boy (even though i couldnt see anything). what does anyone think.

x

i did no end of these, it was about 50-50 boy or girl results for me - but my scan showed it is most definitely a boy! (he wasn't shy about flaunting his bits either! OH was flattering himself by saying he must take after his daddy... lol)

:D

My husband said that at the scan with my first........then the sonographer corrected him and said it was the cord!!!! :oops:

Hello

I tried this one before and it predicts a girl which is what my scan said, so it was right for me. :D
katrina

All prediction charts I can get my hands on and the old wives' tales etc all point to a girl for us...

And that's what I have felt since the start anyway!

Sue

davina said:
Hi

2 Psychics said girl. the psychic that i saw was so accurate about everything, i mean there is no way he could have known lots about my dad and step dad. He even knew that i had two boys and had lost a baby before this. He said to me that my dad was holding the spirit of a girl for me and it would be my next baby.

my sil saw a psychic who predicted a baby girl called Lucy (our baby girl name) and would be due round about the same time as ours is. but the scan said boy (even though i couldnt see anything). what does anyone think.

x

I'd hold off on buying blue for the time being, I' would be seriously confused lol!! :lol:

davina said:
Hi

x

I'd hold off on buying blue for the time being, I would be seriously confused lol!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back