Chills

Bliss

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced chills?

I'm around 5 weeks and last night got the shivers (goosebumps and all lol). I put it down to being tired and thought nothing more about it. I feel ok apart from that (well apart from the usual niggles, sore boobs etc)

Today I got goosebumps again at work. The office isnt cold yet my hands are like ice.

I'm usually the last person ever to feel the cold :???:

I have been suffering with this too for about a week - and I would never usually be cold at all - read that it is totally normal :)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I couldnt tell you the last time I was ever cold enough to get goosebumps!

I'd never have put it down as a pregnancy symptom :lol:

I am permanently cold now, I was always chilly at the best of times but now more than ever! xx

I feel permanently cold, too. Which is weird, because with my other 2 pregnancies I remember feeling hot all the time...

Yep I have had this the whole time. The other night I had the fire lit, a hot water bottle AND a blanket round me :) x

Me too princess, OH thinks I'm bonkers! Esp with the drop in temperature. My work colleagues think I'm v odd wandering round in Uggs and big jumpers and they are in summer clothes!

Its due to bad circulation, your fingers and toes and nose will all feel cold. I'm taking a hot water bottle to bed every night and its sodding June!

Yeah i wondered if it was something to do with circulation. I'm colder at home now than i was when it was -10 outside! I thought I'd be able to forget about the central heating for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back