bullying at school.

Dee1985

Reaction score
Just watched on the news a young girl was bullied so bad the school. the bully stapped the girl in the eye with scissors.

my heart breaks for any parents whos child goes through this im dreading my children starting school. i would not be able to hold back if a 14 yr old child was bullying my child and i think ild smack them one.

how would you deal with your child being picked on??

kids can be so cruel :(

It's awful isn't it and so scary to know that you can't always protect them

im just watching the news now and it is so sad!
Im the same as you Dionne. id have to pulverise any child who did that to my child. :x

There is an issue going on in Mason's class, Mason hasn't been singled out, it's more one child terrorising all of the others.

One thing he does is constantly pull the ties of the other kids...how annoying wold that me!
I told Mason if he does it once, tell the teacher, if he does it again, Mason should take his tie off and put it in his bag. When the teacher asks him he can then say "my mom says my tie is not to be pulled" :twisted:

If he was singled out, I would HAVE to do something. I would not allow Mason to be a bully and I will not tolerate him being bullied either. I would probably end up havig a big row with the parents in the playground. Some parents seem to think it not a big issue if their child is a bully :roll:

i was never bullied as a child but OH was so he is determined that Jamie should never be a little shit!

any child bullyin my bubba will be pulled up in front of the teacher then ill go after the parents :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back