chicken pox

tattybear85

Reaction score
is chicken pox in pregnancy a really bad thing?

ive had it a few times when i was younger and looks like my little sister may have them and ive had 2 spots appear on my arm!!!

just wondering if u peeps know anything about it b4 i call the midwife and see what she says

Thanks in advance

is chicken pox in pregnancy a really bad thing?

ive had it a few times when i was younger and looks like my little sister may have them and ive had 2 spots appear on my arm!!!

just wondering if u peeps know anything about it b4 i call the midwife and see what she says

Thanks in advance

im a Nursery nurse and surronded by kids getting all sorts before xmas a few children had cicken pox but i was fine as i had it as a child.
one of the other girls who was preggers a few years ago was very worried as almost half the nursery came down with chicken pox.
But her doctor said as she had had chicken poxs heslef as a child that there was minamul chance of contracting it agian and the baby would be fine.
Adults can get shingles even if thye have had chicken poxs but agian this is rare.

im a Nursery nurse and surronded by kids getting all sorts before xmas a few children had cicken pox but i was fine as i had it as a child.
one of the other girls who was preggers a few years ago was very worried as almost half the nursery came down with chicken pox.
But her doctor said as she had had chicken poxs heslef as a child that there was minamul chance of contracting it agian and the baby would be fine.
Adults can get shingles even if thye have had chicken poxs but agian this is rare.

cheers for that im not sure of she has it or not yet...just wanna check to be on the safe side. im hopnig these spots r just bites!!! could do without Oliver having chicken pox at the moment!!!

cheers for that im not sure of she has it or not yet...just wanna check to be on the safe side. im hopnig these spots r just bites!!! could do without Oliver having chicken pox at the moment!!!

Call your doctor to check.
I've never had chicken pox so if I am exposed to it I have to have blood tests to see if I've caught it and then thy will innoculate me I think. But if you've had it it will probably be different for you.
:hug:

Call your doctor to check.
I've never had chicken pox so if I am exposed to it I have to have blood tests to see if I've caught it and then thy will innoculate me I think. But if you've had it it will probably be different for you.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back