Chemical? :-(

jadey121

Reaction score
I only posted my bfp on here last week :-( I got my bfp 4th Sept. I woke up on Sunday 9th to find i was bleeding! I went straight to hospital where they ran bloods to check my hcg levels they were 21 at 4w 2d. I have been bleeding since Sunday but last night and this morning its got really light... its only there when i wipe nothing goes onto my pad. I went back into hospital today to check bloods again ill get the results back at 1pm. Does this sound like a chemical? Im thinking the worst so i can prepare myself that this pregnancy will no longer go ahead. Ughhh!!!

I am not sure about chemicals as never had one before sorry but those levels do seem pretty low I think for 4plus 2 I would expect them to be a bit higher than that maybe a couple of hundred but I'm no expert and it all depends when u implanted so try not to worry I know it's hard not to specialy with bleeding but I want to say very best of luck n hope it all turns out ok for you xxx

Hi hun,

Sorry for your loss, sadly I think that yes this was an early miscarriage.

20 is about the level of hCG for a non pregnant lady I am afraid. I had my 3rd m/c confirmed "with very low levels of hCG" which were at 80.

Big hugs

xxxxxxxxxx

Fc for you I know first had how awfull it is to be so happy one minute and then have it whipped away from ur the next :-(( xx

Carnat as far as I kknwo you are not diagnosed as .not pregnant' until your hcg level goes below 5 .

Between 5-25 a further test should be done to investigate.

So, im not trying to give you false hope BUT until you get the results of a second test, you cant be sure either way.

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

In week 4 the range could be between 5 - 426 x

Bad news :-( Levels dropped to 13 today. Chemical it is. Feel totally gutted :-( Thanks for the advice xx

So sorry to hear that hun. I had exactly the same last month. BFP on the wednesday then full blown AF on the saturday (our wedding anniversary!). I was totally gutted. I'm just going to keep on trying and hope I get another BFP soon.

Big hug xx

Jadey I can empathise with you entirely. This must be a real blow to you and I'm sorry for your loss :-( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back