Chemical pg??!!

BabyTime!

Reaction score
Hi all!
Some of you may have seen my other post scattered around.
Well it all comes down to me now self diagnosing myself with a chemical pregnancy? I have just spoken to my doctor and hes said to wait a week and just see what happens. I am certain the pregnancy is over but bleeding hasn't started and he think it is better to just wait another week to see if things happen before heading to hospital for anything they can do?
But as far as im concerned I just want to bleed and get on with things? Im pretty sure I lots the pg on sunday and had a few cramps then and have got a few today but only small amounts of spotting?

Not really sure what to do with myself?

xx

Thanks, Im not sure anybody really knows what to say other than wait! hehe!

xx :hug:

Have you taken any pregnancy tests? Or is it just a loss of the 'pregnant' feeling?

Afraid I have no other advice either hon but if you are scoring BFNs and not bleeding then surely they should book you in?

:hug:

If you're starting to spot and have cramps then go to a+e and get them to refer you to the epu.

Have pm'd you hun :hug:

when i was bleeding in my second pregnancy they sent me straight to EPU to have 2 blood samples taken 48 hours apart, the HCG count will tell u whether the pregnancy is viable or not. my levels dropped, which confirmed i had miscarried :( normally they should double

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back