chemical miscarriage??

unlucky86

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im new here but after some help regarding chemical pregnancy

last August i had a miscarriage around the 5 week mark, the docs said it was ok to ttc once bleeding had stopped, so DH and i continued ttc, i then fell pregnant with my son, who sadly has a atrio ventricular septal defect and mosaic downs and he passed away, i had to give birth to him at 25 weeks :( this happened in january, since then we have been trying again and i fell pregnant in april, only to have another chemical pregnancy,

I just dont get it, i cant get my head around it and was wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this?

thank you

Hi, I'm so sorry for your loss, a late loss at 12+ weeks is very tough. I have had 2 MMC's with a single baby and with twins at 10 & 11 weeks. After my 2nd MMC my consultant who I was seeing privately did all the RMC tests on me and my hubby and nothing obvious showed up. He said that it can just be bad luck that something goes wrong when the egg and sperm get together and the baby bean isn't strong enough to make it. It's an emotional rollercoaster, I would request all the tests to rule out any obvious causes but FX you will get your sticky baby bean soon xxx

you ladies are heroes! I can't imagine going through what you have .. i'm not gonna look at this mc thread .. it's making me nervous :) but good luck to everyone!

So sorry you have had to go through this! Life is so awful at times! Xxxxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back