Cheeky cow!

poochielove

Reaction score
Just talking to somebody on facebook from school. She just asked what i named my baby so i told her Teddy and her reply? "Oh thats strange". :shock: It really irritates me when people dont think before they say something like that as its not really what somebody would want to hear and really i think should keep to themselves. :evil:

Should say something spiteful back, I would. I think Teddy is a wicked name, people can be so runty sometimes :shakehead:

How rude of her :evil: there is nothing strange about his name at all and even if she thinks there is its kinda rude to say so!! :evil:

That's well rude! I think Teddy is such a cute name, I love it!

That well gets on my wick though, my sister's best mate thinks it's flippin hilarious to call my Daughter 'Traffic Light'... HAHAHA... do you get it?! Funny.... not! :roll: Her Daughter is called Annie-Mae though so everytime she says it I just start singing 'The sun will come out tomorrow...' childish I know but it shuts her up!

krissie23 said:

That well gets on my wick though, my sister's best mate thinks it's flippin hilarious to call my Daughter 'Traffic Light'... HAHAHA... do you get it?! Funny.... not! :roll: Her Daughter is called Annie-Mae though so everytime she says it I just start singing 'The sun will come out tomorrow...' childish I know but it shuts her up!

Oh my god that must wind you up! Twats! :x

Even if someone called their kid some really ridiculous i would keep my comments to myself...i mean its not like i was asking her opinion on his name :evil:

Some people need to be be told to shut thr fuck up every once in a while.

Poochielove Teddys name is gorgeous and suits him, its a name I havent seen for a very long time so nice to see someone using it!

A gorgeous name for a gorgeous little lad!

That is so rude! I looove Teddy! Its gorgeous lovely name.

I always get told Ivy's a old lady's name. :(

mrs_tommo22 said:
Some people need to be be told to shut thr f**k up every once in a while.

Poochielove Teddys name is gorgeous and suits him, its a name I havent seen for a very long time so nice to see someone using it!

A gorgeous name for a gorgeous little lad!
Awwww thanks :hug:

poochielove said:
krissie23 said:

Oh my god that must wind you up! tw*ts! :x

Even if someone called their kid some really ridiculous i would keep my comments to myself...i mean its not like i was asking her opinion on his name :evil:

Exactly! You weren't asking her opinion so she should keep it to herself! Think that's so rude - if she don't like it, she don't have to comment on it! Ignore the bint! :lol:

I got that a lot when Angel was tiny, as people are only interested in what your baby is called when they're newborn. But they ask and i tell them it's like "Oh, that's different. You wait til she grows up. Won't be such an angel then!"

Rah people are pump..
..just coz he doesnt have a common name that about 20 other boys in his class will have..... pisses me off that people cant keep their opnions to themselves. :wall:

Teddy is a gorge name, its got feck all to do with anyone else, they can kiss me big fat bum :shakehead:

teddys a fab name :hug: she sounds like a silly cow and it wasnt like you were asking her opinion so she shouldnt of said anything.cos my kids have both got 'different' names i often get comments.no one elses business :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hadn't really thought about the name Teddy will your Teddy was born and then when I heard it I thought how lovely it is! I reckon it'd be on our boys short list! It's lush!

Cheeky moo!

I think my intitial reaction would be 'Awww is that short for Edward'? Not 'oh thats strange' :roll:

Silly moo!

Is it short for Edward? :think:

I love it btw :D

Lou said:
I think my intitial reaction would be 'Awww is that short for Edward'? Not 'oh thats strange' :roll:

Silly moo!

Nope just Teddy after my grandad,Ted.

poochielove said:
Lou said:

Silly moo!

Nope just Teddy after my grandad,Ted.

Awwww :hug:

Suzie and Faith said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hadn't really thought about the name Teddy will your Teddy was born and then when I heard it I thought how lovely it is! I reckon it'd be on our boys short list! It's lush!

Cheeky moo!

:cheer:

Do you know what i think it would be good for a girl aswell. Didnt think about it till i read in a magazine that Lily Allen's little sis is called teddy.

its really unusual but that makes it lovely, i really like his name hun :hug:

Cheeky cow!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

My sons call Lola "Teddy" (not sure why but thats her nickname) and I was thinking myself that it was also be a cute name for a girl too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back