Cheeky cow!

I think Teddy is a beautiful name its one that i would consider if we ever have another baby, when Willowwas a baby i always used to get funny looks or thats unusual etc, and it used to really wind me up but now im like yeah i know thats why i chose it.

i LOVE his name! I think Teddy's a great name....its quite unusual because you dont hear it much, but its not unusual in a weird way (like Apple, or Tiger lilly...lol) I think its dead cute :hug:

I think its quite nice to have a name that stands out a bit from the crowd anyway :D

Rude cow!

I love the name Teddy, its cute!! Stuff her.

poochielove said:
Suzie and Faith said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hadn't really thought about the name Teddy will your Teddy was born and then when I heard it I thought how lovely it is! I reckon it'd be on our boys short list! It's lush!

Cheeky moo!

:cheer:

Do you know what i think it would be good for a girl aswell. Didnt think about it till i read in a magazine that Lily Allen's little sis is called teddy.

One of my OH's good friends is a girl called Teddi, it's not short for anything, that's just her name! I love it, I think it's a kooky sort of name, and at least there isn't loads of them about!

I never even thought of the name 'Teddy' when we were thinking of names for our LO but i really love it. Think its dead cute whenever you mention his name. Take no notice of that girl. She is an idiot :hug:

gorge baby, gorge name - she sounds like a prize div :roll: :roll:

How rude people are, one of my pet hates!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back