Check up

Lou1103

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I have now stopped bleeding following my MC. I called the midwife on thursday to arrange a follow up scan but she said they probably wont scan me if i've stopped bleeding just ask me questions?

My opinion is if theyre not even going to scan me theres no point in going. Has anyone else been for one of these follow ups, what questions do they ask? If its just stuff they could ask over the phone im going to cancel xxx

I didn't go to any follow ups with my mc erpcs I just went with my body and I tested with a hot to make sure the lines were getting weaker and eventually negative , u could just go and ask advice maybe they will do a blood test to check hcg levels are falling xxx

Im pretty sure everything has come away. If there was anything still there would my hcg still be high and so show positive on a pregnancy test?

I really dont want to go if i dont have to. And if theyre just going to ask me questions it doesnt mean anything really :s but if they were going to do tests to make sure everything was ok for next time i would go xxx

Hmmm looks like i've got to go, started bleeding again :s xxx

I was asked to go for a follow up scan after mmc. They said that they were checking to see if the lining of my uterus was less than 10mm. Anything more than that and they'd consider erpc.

I guess there are different policies at different hospitals.

Sorry for your loss. I hope things work out for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back