Cheapest Bio Oil...

fluff

Reaction score
Does anyone buy Bio Oil online? If so... where's the best place (i.e. reputable) and cheapest (hopefully the same place) to get it?

Think I should start using it now - I'm 8 weeks and have been moisturising every day, but have heard wonders about this oil so thought I'd get going now!

Sorry... posting this in a couple of places to get my Bio Oil target audience!!

I get mine from costco, it was £12 for 200ml, where as in tesco it's over £8 for 60ml. If you cant get there (you need to be a member and not sure where stores are) Ebay apparently temds to do them quite cheaply, and stored like T K Maxx get them in sometimes and again do them cheaper then RRP.

Bio-oil isnt cheap generally but it's working for me so far

Bodycare do one for 1.99 and I got some but don't know if it's good or not cos I never expected it to do anything anyway lol always the sceptic me

I got mine from boots. It goes quite a way - i only bought the smallest bottle (it was £8.95 at the time) and i've got half left (i bought it at about 20 weeks when i started to grow!).

But i warn you it doesn't prevent stretch marks! Mine are huge! lol. xx

I get mine from asda, i forgot how much i pay for it but it isn't as expensive as boots and othe rplaces i have looked.
Plus i think its worth every penny.

i use palmers cocoa butter, got it from morrisons, it was about £4 and up until now i have no stretch marks so it must be doing its job :D

Boots had a buy one get one free offer on Bio Oil, not sure if it's still on.

Thanks for all the replies girls!! That's great info! I hadn't looked on eBay yet... I guess I thought it would be pricey to send, but I'll definitely check it out. Will also have to see if Boots still have the BOGOF...

Ta very much!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back