cheap pregnancy tests?

maximum

Reaction score
hi, got 2 postive results with home testing and a negative at doctors. ive had slight spotting over past couple of days which could have been implantation bleeding. anyway as ive not has my proper period yet i want to keep testing just incase theres not enough hormones there yet and thats why the doctors test was negative but i dont want to keep paying £10 for the tests they sell at the chemists. in town ive seen some tests in home and bargain for around £1.50 i think they was called reveal but im not 100% sure. As anyone used these tests and are they as realiable as the more expensive one?

Hi

Yes I have used this test and found it to be as good as the £10.00 one.

Good luck

I have been using the cheap ones on Kerrys advice, and they seem clearer than the expensive ones. (Not that theyve done anything but show negative yet!) :?

thanks for the advice. i will pop into town tomorrow and buy a couple of cheap tests and if i do get my period i will pay a visit to that site in the future and stock up.

congrats on the pregnancy Kim and lots of *baby dust* to you both Kerry and Kellysomer x

Ebay have loads of cheap pregnancy tests and ovulation kits, don't be put off buying them online they are so cheap and in all the doctors packaging just like GPs use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back