cheap pregnancy tests?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by maximum, May 26, 2005.

1. maximum

maximum Member

hi, got 2 postive results with home testing and a negative at doctors. ive had slight spotting over past couple of days which could have been implantation bleeding. anyway as ive not has my proper period yet i want to keep testing just incase theres not enough hormones there yet and thats why the doctors test was negative but i dont want to keep paying £10 for the tests they sell at the chemists. in town ive seen some tests in home and bargain for around £1.50 i think they was called reveal but im not 100% sure. As anyone used these tests and are they as realiable as the more expensive one?

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi

Yes I have used this test and found it to be as good as the £10.00 one.

Good luck

3. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

4. kellysomer

kellysomer Well-Known Member

I have been using the cheap ones on Kerrys advice, and they seem clearer than the expensive ones. (Not that theyve done anything but show negative yet!) :?

5. maximum

maximum Member

thanks for the advice. i will pop into town tomorrow and buy a couple of cheap tests and if i do get my period i will pay a visit to that site in the future and stock up.

congrats on the pregnancy Kim and lots of *baby dust* to you both Kerry and Kellysomer x

6. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Ebay have loads of cheap pregnancy tests and ovulation kits, don't be put off buying them online they are so cheap and in all the doctors packaging just like GPs use.