Charting..

libs

Reaction score
I spend a fortune on OPK each month as we have to exact about OV as we use donor sperm. I'm wondering (if AF ever arrives this month) whether to change to charting. Could someone tell me do you just use a normal thermometer or do I need something more precise?

mines a normal one and you can get them off ebay for about £1.50 :D

Hey Hon, as long as it is a digital one you'll be fine. Boots ans super drug sell them for about £7/8. Also if you join fertilityfriend.com they will give you a free months trial and tuition on how to chart.

I still spend a fortune on opk's though as charting can only confirm once you have ovulated and cannot predict tell you before hand. Unless you o on the same day every month and know from your pattern.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do :D

Baby dust

Right so looks like I'm still buying my opks every month for the time being :( I can be a day or two out on my ov day each month and can't afford to miss the day

hey libs, if you chart, get a thermometer that does 2 digits after the decimal, lidl had them in for about £3 last week or the week before, i got one a few years ago from there, its brill.

Another thing you could do that might help is checking your cervix, it will open gradually and your CM (cervical mucous) will thin just b4 u ovulate, that might help you cut down on the expense of opk's too.

If you need anymore info just pm me

xx

Thanks - going to PM you now - just wondering whether the cervix thing might tell me in advance? Unfortunatly I can't get to grips with the CM thing :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back