charting experts NEEDED

BabyDreams

Reaction score
Please someone look at my chart on fertility friend. The link is in my signature.
I think that it's VERY odd that my period is due tomorrow and I had a BBT of 98.95 today!!! Shouldn't my temps be dropping slowly by 13 DPO???
Anyone have ANY ideas???
HELP!!!! :wall: Interpreting this stuff is SOOO hard for me!

well could be a few reasons , one of cause could mean your preggy !

other times ive had 'false' high temps , are when weve had hotter weather and hotter nights like last 2 days , or you could have had a reastless for hours before waking up .

my temp didnt always drop before af was due , sometimes right on the day

so im afraid , till u temp tomorrow or take a blooming preggy test u wont know !
:rotfl:

good luck !

You made melook at my chart and for some reason it started my cycle on June 8th when it actually started Jun 12th :think:

Why?
Stupid thing

Edit - sorted it now

Hey darling :wave:

Im no good with charting, but sounds good to me!! been away in spain so ill send you a long updated email soon xxx

AHHH!!! I've had enough of this!
My head is killing me. Feels like I've literally been beating my head against a wall. :wall:
I don't feel ill, just on the verge of being ill. Body aches and tiredness...and the urge to eat Pizza Combos and jelly beans all day!!!
(although to admit, that happens ALOT!)
Ok, I feel a little better after making a joke.

That was my first symptom EXTREME tiredness blargh glad thats gone now!!! When you gonna test :cheer: :cheer:

No, I have not tested yet...already had one BFN 5 days before AF was due. I did have another 98.96 temp this morning, and today is the day AF is due.

I have decided that I WILL NOT test until fertility friend tells me to...which is 14/7/07. I am not even going to buy a HPT until then. :shakehead: If I start AF before then, at least I haven't wasted any money!

BUT yeah, it's driving me mad me!!!

Good luck hun - high temp and AF not here yet :pray:

Look forward to seeing you in 1st tri :D

Just to keep everyone updated:
Another high temp.(98.95*F) Aunt Flow is nowhere to be found. I feel good too. I don't feel sickly or feverish anymore.
Fertility Friend told me that my chart showed tri-phasic temps. Which then it said, could or could not mean I was preggy. Great...thanks for all the clarification, fertility friend!
:) Anyways, off to teach summer school...Thinking of grabbing a few HPTs on the way home. I'm not SUPPOSED to test till the 14th tho.
:?

At 15DPO - an HCG test should show hun :hug:

Come one - we were doing so well getting that ball rolling again.
Libs just doesn't want to join me in 1st tri (she hates me, she's always being mean to me :shakehead: ) and someone has to come and look after me.

Either that or I'm staying in TTC :D

You have a drop on day 9 - this could possibly be implantation? Especially as your temps after that get higher, either that or you could have slept with your mouth open?

Who else loves it that I so feverently declared "I will not test till 14/7/07" and I went and bought 3 ClearBlue Digitals today!?!?!
Right now I'm holding it until I can't hold it any longer...then off to the loo to POAS.
SO :pray: :pray: :pray: for me!

If I get a BFN, I think I'll just check myself in to the looney bin! (Where's a little smiley wearing a straight jacket when you need one?)

Well, apparently I need to get out my phone book and make a reservation for the crazy house, bc I just got a BFN!!!
On a digital test, mind you...so it was a big huge "NOT PREGNANT".
(Might as well said "You idiotic woman!" beside that!)

And with AF being two days late and my temps being so high, I am just left dumbfounded.

Guess I can go have a cigarette now. :?

:hug:

Awww hun
It could still be too early?
Maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

Well ladies, my temp dropped today. I am around 98.56 instead of closer to 99*F.
Guess that means AF will show her ugly face today. :roll: It's happy news for me though...now at least I know one way or another.
I think I will take a Midol before I even leave the house, then if AF shows up I'm taking my husband out for drinks tonight!

(And at least I snuck in a BD last night before AF got here!!! :) Lucky me. Does nothing for TTC, but I sure as heck enjoyed it!)

:shock: Now I'm really confused. After waiting all day for AF, she never showed! She's not even here NOW! I'm starting to wonder if the rude lady is coming at all!
I felt achy and tired like I normally do with AF yesterday - but she never came. Not even spotting!!! I had AF cramps too, just not nearly as bad as normal.
My temp went back up a little today, not nearly as low as yesterday. So, yeah, I'm completely confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back